Hi all back.

I swapped over to Windows and i have to say that for me the performance
is better the before with Linux. I don't measure that but loading is
faster, connections are more stable and the CPU is not working the whole
time at 100%. I do not have an explanation for that. The only problem i
lost all my posts at Sone :-(

Greetz

Mo