On 07/02/2015 03:20 PM, Danton Medrado wrote:
> Hello guys! I began to translate the Freenet website for Portuguese of
> Brazil. Already contribute through Transifex, but had difficulty working
> with github, so I'm sending the files here. It is not yet fully
> translated, I will do so gradually. I created a project in
> https://github.com/Medrado/website , but do not know if you can use
> directly from there.

Hi! Thank you for this! You've attached a large-for-a-mailing-list
archive of your work, but GitHub works just fine. I've deployed your
translation to the testing site at https://testing.freenetproject.org/

(As the message says, the username and password are "guest".)

I got "Selecione seu idioma:" from Google Translate but they only had a
Portugeuse entry, not a Brazilian dialect, so let us know if it should
say something else. Is there anything else you want to add before we
deploy it to the live site?

> hug

:)

- Steve