---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Thor Ablestar <t...@irk.ru>
Date: Tue, Sep 8, 2015, 9:49 AM
Subject: Re: [freenet-support] Cannot install on FreeBSD
To: Steve Dougherty <st...@asksteved.com>

Hello!

Please find attached files:
xxxx is a stdout output of run.sh start
yyyy is a stderr output of run.sh start

Wrapper has not been installed in that try but I believe it's a minor
problem as well as cpuid. With wrapper in previous tries, the cpuid and
gmpn_copyi problems remain.

It would require some more time to reproduce the compiler errors.

I have no idea where to look at

net/i2p/util/libjbigi

and to which port it belongs.

FreeBSD 10.2 i386, everything built from ports snapped Sep 3, 2015.

Anatoly