Hi.
   For a short time I had a wrong time set on my system, after setting it
back to correct time I got the following exception:

Unexpected Exception: freenet.fs.dir.DirectoryException
freenet.fs.dir.DirectoryException: Clock skew detected, datastore file
'/data/freenet/store/ce/*' has a last modified time which is 6811 seconds
into the future.

  and freenet seemed to stop starting. I have reset modified time on all
files in the datastore, but it did not help. After few unsuccessfull
attempts I had to delete the whole datastore. It would be better if
freenet could handle the situation. Was deleting a datastore necessary?

    Roman