Paul M. <paul at ...> writes:

>   A few days ago freenet stopped working on my FC1 machine. From the
> looks of a netstat it never starts listening for connections on
> FNP,FCP, or the distro port. This remains true even after being let
> "run" for a little over a day.
>   I've tried a partial (kept store and config file) and full reinstall
> of freenet without any luck. I would revert to an older version if I
> had a copy of a recent one. In all attempts I ran the update script
> before trying.
> I've attached the output of running it at debug and the config file.
> There are no relevant system logs.

I can't see anything obviously wrong in your config.

The log simply shows it blocking on entropy reads from Yarrow forever. There did
use to be a bug of sorts that caused this on some systems, but it's supposedly
fixed now (forget the details.) You could always try doing things to generate
more entropy, like waving the mouse about (if it's a desktop) and running finds
... it's odd that this has started happening all of a sudden though.
logLevel=debug slows it down too so change that back first.

Bob