On 4/16/06, Jeremy Cowles <jeremy.cowles at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have recently installed FreeNet (beta 0.7 - I think). I want to uninstall
> it, but and the documentation says to go to: Start > Programs > Freenet >
> Uninstall.  I do not have a "Freenet" folder on my start menu. Any
> suggestions?
>
> This is on Win XP.
>
> Thanks,
> Jeremy

I can't remember what it's called exactly but there's some program on
windows for managing services, open that and find freenet in the list,
stop it, set it to need to start manually to run and then delete the
folder you installed freenet in. You can not get the service to not be
listed in the service program without editing the registry but I don't
what to change in there maybe someone else on here know?