>> ...and once again one of the recent change broke my node... *sigh*
>> build 11507
>>

>You realize you are running "unstable(testing)" builds of alpha
>software, right?  If you aren't doing it to test the software, I
>suggest you stick to the "stable" releases.  If you are reporting a
>bug, could you choose a nicer tone please?

>Thanks  :)

wow, juiceman. i meant no offense or harm to anyone!
i know it's alpha as i've been around since version 0.3, ran 0.7 builds <300
and participated in the 0.7 testnet.
what i mention here is that in the last few weeks there have been commits to
HEAD that effectively stop a node from functioning. of course this can happen,
but i'd like to see more testing before committing, and if the tests ran
through okay (which i assume they did) a
relatively quick response to the developers indicating a problem (my mail). as
i assume this is a configuration or settings problem at my side, i haven't
submitted a bug to emu. if it turns out to be one, i'll add one there.

so, again, no offense meant! sorry, you thought so :(

merry christmas :)
ERsT0r! :P