Hi,

I'm using freenet build 5106 on a Windows XP pc.

I use to connect over dial up modem and used dynamic dns for my address and had
my listen port set to 13222.

I now have a fixed ip address (still using dynamic dns) but pc is behind a
router with only a few incoming ports open that I can't modify.

So I modified my listen port to 443 (one of the open ports on router).

But I never get incoming connections.

If I run 'netstat -an' I do not see anything listening on port 443.

Is this normal, or does this explain why I get no inbound connections?

What do I have to do to get freenet to listen on port 443, other than having
changed 'listenport=443' in freenet.ini and restart freenet?

Regards,
  Bryce S.