This is just freenet attempting to create a desktop icon. The only
reasonable way we could figure out to do this was via a small snippet of
visual basic script. Unfortunately many virus checkers pick up this vb
script as looking like a virus; presumably VB script has been exploited
one too many times in Internet Exploder... It was either that or bundle
an extra executable just to create the desktop icons...