Bob a ?crit :

>Sam Przyswa <samp at ...> writes:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>I installed the latest Freenet-stable on my Debian (Kubuntu) machine,
>>configure my freenet.conf as:
>>

>--snip--
>

>>at freenet.transport.AbstractSelectorLoop.loop() (Unknown Source)
>>at freenet.transport.WriteSelectorLoop.run() (Unknown Source)
>>at java.lang.Thread.run() (/usr/lib/libgcj.so.6.0.0)
>>

>--snip--
>

>>What's wrong ?
>>

>The use of "libgcj" indicates you're using some free JRE like Kaffe, which
>freenet 0.5x does not support. This is particularly likely with Ubuntu because
>it's very "pure" Free software only out of the box. The next version (0.7)
>should support such JVMs, since the current alpha code does, but at the moment
>they perform badly with freenet in comparison to Sun's JRE for reasons not
>currently known.
>
>Just to confirm, what does "java -version" output?
>
>You should be able to fix this by installing Sun (preferably) or Blackdown
>Java and making it the system default. Instructions here, multilined for
>gmane filter :
>https://wiki.ubuntu.com/RestrictedFormats
>  #head-68565ae07a003332e82c9f23706638777396c249
>
>Now freenet should manage to start and operate, although it will need a while
>to integrate into the network before it's really usable. Note that you will
>still see numerous errors and info messages in the console and/or error log,
>this is normal, 0.5 outputs a lot of debugging info.

You are right, I installed the |sun-j2re1.5 with the PLF repository,
change the java with the |update-alternatives --config java and then
Freenet seems working, I got the Web Interface, I have some message in
my freenet.log but I will see latter.

Thanks a lot !

Sam.

--
Ce message a ?t? v?rifi? par MailScanner
suspect n'a ?t? trouv?.