bqz69 wrote:
> When you use http://dark-code.bulix.org/ to make your reference node, you see
>
> 30 links below on the same site, each containing a ref node of somebody else.
>
> When you then go to http://www.bulix.org/ you see on the left side of this
> page, some 26 lines down following:
>
> "I'm also providing a self-service pastebin. "
>
> Does that mean, that you here can exchange reference nodes with any of the
> above 30 links:
>
> If so you do not need to go to the irc.freenode.net #freenet and get in
> contact with people which you really do not know anyway.
>
> What is the idea with these 30 links?
>
> Anybody knows - is there a small instruction manual for using those.
>
> That would be a nice way to exchange ref nodes with "friends".
>
> :-)

It is a bad idea to exchange refs with people you don't know, and it seems to
me
that you are talking about that. You can simply turn on the insecure mode and
your node will look for other nodes to connect to all by itself. Even though
that isn't as secure as connecting to people you know, it is in some aspects
more secure than connecting to random people you know nothing about.

--
http://freedom.libsyn.com/       Echo of Freedom, Radical Podcast
http://eng.anarchopedia.org/     Anarchopedia, A Free Knowledge Portal

  "None of us are free until all of us are free."    ~ Mihail Bakunin