Hi everybody,

I write this message to the dev  and give my problem.

My node untimely stop and restart particulary when I launch freenet
applications such as thaw or frost (node stop and restart every 2 minutes.).

This is my config :

Os : windows XP

Vesion of java : java version "1.6.0_03"
                               Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build
1.6.0_03-b05)
                               Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build
1.6.0_03-b05, mixed mode)

CPU spped : PIII 700Mhz

Ram : 392 KB

Freenet version : Freenet 0.7 version #1112 r18077M
                                   Freenet-ext version #19 r at custom@

Line concern in wrapper.log : ERROR | wrapper | 2008/02/23 01:45:37 | JVM
appears hung: Timed out waiting for signal from JVM.

I have notice that too : when freenet is launching alone, java take 120 KB
of memory.

When java and thaw for example are both launched, java take 50-70 KB of
memory and javaw take 50 KB f memory.

If you have any solutions, thanks a lot.

Kliorgogan