> On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 22:00:52 +0000,
> Matthew Toseland <toad at amphibian.dyndns.org> wrote:
>
> It could very well be. Lack of memory resulting in constant garbage
> collection could easily cause a timeout.

I really don't think it's low memory. I increased
wrapper.java.maxmemory to 300, and even though only about 180MB is
being used (only 250MB is allocated.. ie. 50MB hasn't been touched
yet), it still crashes. (Also, varying maxmemory between 180 and 300
doesn't really affect the interval between crashes.)

Just to further stress the severity of the PacketSender "packet
not acked" errors that I'm getting, my freenet-previous.log is 80MB!
(0.1MB of which is another RequestSender "Waited too long for a
blocking send for FNPSSKDataRequest", or "java.lang.Exception: error at
freenet.node.Peernode.sendSync(PeerNode.java:1517)"... but the rest,
79.9MB are *only* this one PacketSender ERROR).

Also, just to further stress the severity of the crashes :) :|, here is
a graph from today, each peak is a restart. (Ignore the rest of the
data.)

http://dennisn.dyndns.org/guest/pubstuff/freenet-jvm-crashes.png