Hi guys,

I just updated to current head and have to find to my dislike that
nearly nothing is fetchable anymore.

Be it either the found data structure is "too old" and inaccessible:

Error: Archive failure
Freenet was unable to retrieve this file.
This is a fatal error. It is unlikely that retrying will solve the problem.
Failure in extracting files from an archive: An IOE occured: Not in GZIP
format

for The Ultimate FreeNet Index, Toad, Publish!, Freesite HOWTO, etc etc
etc, many many others

or the found data structure is "too new" and not parsed by FProxy:

Large file
Filename: bombe-51.tar
Size: 2.07 MiB (may change)
Expected MIME type: application/x-tar

This isn't a very productive and joyful situation... at least
backward-compatibility could be retained.
I'm back to r22882, at least then was 95% of the content working.

I wonder what's with the Frost boards / other non-freesite content
inserted? In what format are these stored?
Is a new full content reset approaching? And needlessy, too, I think.

A concerned citizen.