Would it be possible to run a freenet node in a datacenter, that node
will be set up to run with strangers. If I and my friends ( in a dark
net) add that node as a friend we are alle connected to freenet and
our identity is secure.
If I would make such a setup what would be the ammount of data
bandwidth (the total amount of send and received data a day/month )
needed for such a node? Is it possible to fix the maximum amount of
bandwith used? I would not like to receive a bill for going over my
quota.

Jelbert