On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 17:05:35 -0400
urza9814 at gmail.com wrote:

>On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 10:16 PM, Art Charbonneau <fastartc at telus.net>wrote:
>>  On my freenet homepage I noticed in the stats that 5 uploads were active
>> even though I had not initiated any uploads. Is this normal, or is something
>> amiss?

> Yes, that is normal. People are downloading files from you. That's how
> Freenet works.

No it's not. I've been using freenet for years and I never heard about other
people'd download showing up as uploads in your freenet page (why should they?
They're not downloading from you as they would on say eMule)

If those uploades are queued, somebody or something added them to the queue.
What probably happened is that the uploads were initiated in Thaw or Frost.

--
FAFS - The Freenet Applications FreeSite
USK at

freemail:
luke771 at
MJWEES3VJBMS2ZKMIJUECT3SJB3UK5SBKBAVQYJQO5FXGWSROE2USNDKNMZU2SK2ORXUKLDZJYWXQUSNMRYUCWD6IF3HAULWKRKWW2SJJVEGQQTDNNKGYMRWKFZW6V3ONNIDKQ3DKR3SYQKRIFBUCQKF.freemail