On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 11:26:04 +0200
Jelbert Holtrop <holtrop at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm looking for Thaw. on USK at TIIZD-axvwg68FnLojP~c-
> G~nW4SBUo7Aj0cRUBNK2A,JB8a9cI4zsY7Zrgh84~NXHKQwDB1bADEY6VE9umf7-
> Y,AQACAAE/thaw-howto/1/ I read that Thaw.jar should be in het freenet
> directory. However the file is not there. I use a mac and seached for
> it using finder and locate in the terminal:
>
> noname:freenet jp$ locate Thaw
> /System/Library/Perl/Extras/5.8.8/MLDBM/Serializer/FreezeThaw.pm
> noname:freenet jp$
>
> im running:
> Freenet 0.7 Build #1165 r22843M
> Freenet-ext Build #22 r22506
>
> The solution is probably very simple but somehow I cant find it. Can
> you help me?
> Greetings,
>
> Jelbert

Simple indeed: that howto is outdated.
Thaw is not bundled with Freenet any more. You can download Thaw from the
Freenet website at this address:
http://downloads.freenetproject.org/alpha/Thaw/Thaw.jar <==Official download,
recommended

Or, you can download it anonymously from Freenet, but that's an unoffical
download that you can only trust as much as you trust the uploader (that would
be me)
CHK at
QBWNlqisjhnijDewFxL5xnYjpEi09KSm7hEdYPFWomQ,1FBWXDAWJ98PBLBPu8uSxO0Zc2dpiyE8mfYi6nWDko0,AAIC--8/Thaw.jar

--
FAFS - The Freenet Applications FreeSite
USK at

freemail:
luke771 at
MJWEES3VJBMS2ZKMIJUECT3SJB3UK5SBKBAVQYJQO5FXGWSROE2USNDKNMZU2SK2ORXUKLDZJYWXQUSNMRYUCWD6IF3HAULWKRKWW2SJJVEGQQTDNNKGYMRWKFZW6V3ONNIDKQ3DKR3SYQKRIFBUCQKF.freemail