> > > I do not know much about the freenet internals, so I do not know.
> >
> > http://www.minihowto.org/4/
> >
> > Here you can see my wrapper log from november, when the problem began?
>
> Okay, we may be able to fix the part about the wrapper failing to start a
> new JVM. Try adding this to your wrapper.conf:
>
> wrapper.restart.delay=5

Now my freenet is running on my fit-pc - has been running properly the last
week.

I did following (I am using ubuntu 8.04):

1. Created a text file /etc/cron.allow containing my username.

2. Inserted following line in /etc/crontab:

@hourly myusername ~/Freenet/run.sh start

(Probably not necessary)

3. Created a text file ~/.crontab  with the following line:

@hourly myusername ~/Freenet/run.sh start

The freenet system seems however to very sensitive, and stops when I do some
other work, and then I have to restart freenet, but as a mini-freenet server
just serving data, it seems to work well.

Thanks everybody so far, for your help