Hm, I’m not loving the exception logging there; the stack trace of the source
of the problem does not appear to be included. The useful part of that trace
seems like

https://github.com/freenet/fred/blob/build01484/src/freenet/node/Node.java#L862
https://github.com/freenet/fred/blob/build01484/src/freenet/node/Node.java#L2900

I’d expect wrapper.log (or stderr depending on how you’ve started the node) to
contain more information after the string "Could not open store: "

Can you find such a log line?

Thanks,
Steve