Dear Sr,

I'm afraid that you mistakenly took me for a support technician from this
"freenet" organization. I am not associated with this company and I am not
responsible for the support of this software.
I suggest that you review the email address provided, as this is certainly
a mistake, which caused you to send an email to me.

be well