From: Chris Buechler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2005 11:24 AM
Cc: support@pfsense.com
Subject: Re: [pfSense Support] USB Keyboard on 73.2

On 8/4/05, Scott Ullrich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Here's an update on the usb keyboard status.  In a nutshell, known
problem:

Scott must have missed a part of my email this morning re: this.  This
works fine on FreeBSD 6.0 beta 1, but does *not* work with pfsense.  I
tried it 3 times to make sure I wasn't doing something wrong, but it
worked right off the bat on 6.0b1.

Paul, would be good if you could try this to see if you're seeing the
same or not.

-cmb