PerUserBW.

Holger

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: news [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Auftrag von marten
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 18. August 2005 03:49
An: support@pfsense.com
Betreff: [pfSense Support] Re: Traffic shaper in Each IP address

Hi Scott ,

Your mind are use packages manager to install a package , then can to do
equal bandwithd.

Can you tell me the package name ?

Thanks...
"Scott Ullrich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
???????:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Look in packages for the new bandwidth distribution package.  Its not
tested so keep this in mind.

Scott