Subject: AW: [pfSense Support] ISO ?
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED];support@pfsense.com
D! ate: 08-23-2005 9:32 am

I would suggest doing it the following way:
1. Boot the LiveCD
2. Assign Interfaces at bootup (you'll be asked)
3. Config your settings for basic connectivity from the WebGui and make your WAN work (the settings will be used for the installation and you'll be able to run the online-update at the end of the installationprocess)
4. Enter "installer" from the shellmenu (at the menuitemprompt, not going to shell) including the online-update if you wish to do so
Holger