Tried it again, and it fails in the same manner. I'll do it again, concentrating on the end of the Freesbie install (I walked away during the install, and it had rebooted. The 0.71.6 installer asked me more questions and then warned me to take out the CD.) It appears that maybe the intall is abending for some reason, but not apparent to the naked eye.

I am running my install on VMWare GSX Server 3.x on Windows 2003. Is the LiveCD I mentioned below (0.80.iso) the same as 0.80.4?

At 11:43 AM 8/26/2005, Scott Ullrich wrote:
Very strange.  I just installed 0.80.4 inside vmware 5 workstation
running on xp and it worked perfectly.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]