Hi to all,

I installed the last 0.80.4-embedded on a WRAP 1E board as usual.
There is still some minor bugs. One step on two step back, in the
0.80-embedded release there was only the DHCP relay problem:
- in "status"==>interfaces" now the WAN (who is in DHCP) appears
"down" but it's perfectly up with an IP address (checked in shell);
- the wireless opt1 (it's an Atheros card) enabled appears in
status==> "no carriers";
- in "status==>services" the DHCP relay, that I enabled, appears "stopped".
I did not try the 0.80.2 because releases were one after the other so
I jumped on the last one, but I think I will give a try. Has anyone
else these problems?
Cheers
Giorgio Ducci