Everyone,

I have seen these messages recurring in my system
logs (since 0.68.x).  Although, I haven't seen it
on all systems, but this shows up on the Dell GX
systems and a couple of generic "white box" PCs.

It doesn't seem to cause any problems w/ the IPSec
systems, but I am just wondering what causes it
and why it hasn't been addressed or if it is
something that is hardware related and cannot be
fixed within pfSense.

The one thing that I do notice is that when this
error started showing up (about 0.68.x) everytime
I do an update I have to restart IPSec (ie:
disable IPSec and re-enable it) to get the tunnels
up and running.  I have also noticed that the
state table is null upon doing an update, since
about the same time this log entry started showing
up (around 0.68.x).

SYSTEM LOG ENTRY:
kernel: WARNING: pseudo-random number generator
used for IPsec processing

Any ideas ..... ?

Regards,
DLStrout