This is probably a newbie question but I have loaded pfsense on the hard
drive on PC "A" and have a cross over cable going to another PC(PC B).
I configured the PC "B" with an IP in the same range(192.168.1.10\24
.....the default on the pfsense box is 192.168.1.1\24).  I can not http
or ping box "A" from box "B"  so I told box "A" to ping its IP
address(192.168.1.1).  I get a no route to host.

I know that the 2 PC's and their ethernet cards work because I loaded
Star-os on one and pinged it from the other(Win 2000).   My install was
stright from the installer command off a CD that booted.

Normally I don't have this type of problem.  I figured that an generic
install from the CD would not cause problems.   Any suggestions?  Thanks
in advance

Richard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]