I have 4 interfaces setup (WAN, LAN, DMZ, WIFI) and everything is fine when
I'm on any interface except my laptop on the WIFI network, with the WIFI
interface, if I go from accessing the internet to accessing my server on the
LAN, then try to access the internet again, the connection drops.  When I go
to the interfaces screen, the WAN status is down.  PPPoE is up though, with
the disconnect button next to it, although no MAC or IP address are shown.
Above the WAN interface table it says 'ifconfig: interface ng0 does not
exist'.  The NIC is fine, I even changed it out for an identical card.  The
link light on both the card and DSL modem are on as well.  If I restart the
firewall it's fine until I do the same thing on my laptop again.