Finally another PPPoE user. :) Alright, another user brought this to our
attention and we tried working on fixing it with him, but he disappeared
before we could finish testing and figure out if we had fixed it. Apparently
we haven't so ... will you be around this evening? I think I have the
solution to the problem. I will definitely be around after 1930 (EST) -0500.
If you can message me ##pfsense I will work with you on it. Hopefully we can
resolve it tonight. If not I have tomorrow free as well. If anything I can
at least send you the fixed file and you can test it and you can get back to
me.

-Erik

On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 00:30:03 -0400, Nelson Papel wrote