Hello,

I love the abbility to add a static mapping to a mac
adress in the dhcp server but I saw that the only way
to actually make it works is by rebooting pfsense
every time you add an adress... otherwise even if you
ask for a new adress (client side), the dhcp dont
gives you the "static" one you just configured...

Maybe a future task for your already hudge "to do"
list ?

regards...

Damien