On 9/16/05, Robo.K. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Version 0.84.6

If I have connected computer /Celer 2.4Ghz, 256MB RAM, 100Mbps 3COM TX interface/ directly to test computer via crossover cable, or both are in some switch,
ping time response is from bellow 1ms to 9-10 ms and abou 700 - 900ms if i go to the menu, for example Traffic shaper.  Is it normal?

Maybe.  Are you transferring data when the ping times increase?  More work is upcoming on the shaper to address some of the local lan to local firewall speed issues (it's due to what's being queued).

Monowall is more more faster.

Bad comparison any more (and you don't explain what you mean anyway).  We have some significant technology differences from m0n0 these days.