Scott Ullrich wrote:

We convert m0n0wall configurations on import.   We convert the tag
names and remove the traffic shaper.    But don't expect proxyarp and
things of this nature to work.

Scott

On 9/29/05, Bill Marquette <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This used to work, but our config has significantly diverged from
m0n0.  I suspect if you used a config from where we forked it'd
probably work, but assuming m0n0 changed _anything_ in their config
file since then, it's unlikely to convert over.  I think we're at the
point where either someone needs to make it work, or the restore
function rejects a m0n0 config.

--Bill