Well I'm moved into an apartment as of yesterday and do to a lack of
T.V. expect to have a large amount of free time coming up. I don't
really have a set range of ips I'll becoming from yet as I'm just
jumping on who ever has a free AP open for now. Anyway...

So is there anything you would like me to work on? I have three things I
see as being important.

1. One stop diag report. I think it would be very helpful to have a
button that generates a huge amount of stats that the user can download
and send into support if need be. vmstat, top, ps -ef, dmesg, netstat
-in, netstat -an, ifconfig -a, pciconf -lv and config.xml (including
some way to strip passwords). If this sounds like something useful I'll
start working on that.

2. Automated testing. Granted this is not going to be easy as parts of
the system seem to move very quickly. Maybe as a starting point I could
script the installation of packages. A long term goal I would like to
see is fully scripting the installation of an image into Vmware/bochs
and doing some kind of firewall testing. Ok so that is a mammoth goal
but I think its worth trying.

3. Documentation. Are there any parts of the system you would like
documented? My job is requiring me to do more documentation then I have
ever done so I think I could use the practice ;).