From: Chris Buechler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: support@pfsense.com
Subject: Re: [pfSense Support] Port Forward of ESP protocol
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 14:09:18 -0400

Jörgen Haraldsson wrote:

Yes that's correct.
The port 500 is because pfsense want a portnr.
I have used 50 to but it's just a protocolnr not a portnr that ipsec use.

Whenever you select ESP as protocol, the port boxes are all grayed out. The only way the port boxes are available is if you're using TCP, UDP, or TCP/UDP as the protocol. This works as it should, just select the proper protocol.