http://cvstrac.pfsense.com/tktview?tn=257,4

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2005 1:31 PM
To: support@pfsense.com
Subject: [pfSense Support] SNMP for pflog0

PFSense gurus-

I am using MRTG to capture interface statistics of my PFSense firewall.
have a few questions:

1) I don't see anything interesting on the pflog0 interface. What
traffic
should I see on that? I was hoping that I'd see traffic stopped by the
firewall, or at least something useful

2) Is there anything else that I can scrape with MRTGand SNMP that might
be
interesting other than bandwidth through the interfaces?

Thanks in advance!

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]