On 10/8/05, Scott Ullrich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Take a look at how the EZ Shaper wizard creates parent queues.
Either way I have to edit the created configuration manually, or there
is a possibilty to create parent queues with the webconfigurator ?
> This is not possible at this time due to the absence of per user
> scheduler in altq.  You can workaround this with a queue for each ip
> but that's somewhat a kludge.
Were you referring to queues per ip, which are derived from a parent queue?
Yes, unfortunately this will be the only option. Though I could write
a wizard which splits a subnet into separate ips and applies rules to
these.

Where does traffic shaper save the final configuration, which I can
afterwards manually edit? Is that configuration always regenerated
from the config.xml at startup?