Hi,

i created a openvpn client (client3) using pkcs12 scripts so i can get of the box a p12 file closed by password to send a client to access the vpn.

I put this p12 file in my pc and tried to establish a connection to the pfsense box.

The first part of the negotiation went fine, because the openvpn client i'm using requested me the p12 passkey to open the p12 file.

Then the connection hangs with the firewall. I didn't look at the openvpn server configuration yet but i think something is wrong with the interface TUN becaue i can see it on the ifconfig -a listing.

If somebody have an idea, please tell ;)
Regards,

jonathan