On 10/16/05, Eric Masson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've managed to install and setup ssltunnel-client on my 0.84.6 embedded
> image (should I upgrade to 0.86.4, I didn't find any changelog on the
> website)
>
> Tunnel goes up, additionnal routes are triggered by ppp, everything's
> fine 'til this point.
>
> I can't use ppp0 tunnel as pf drops traffic, the last 2 rules of the
> ruleset deny everything not explicitely allowed.
>
> So is there a standard way to add an interface and associated rules in
> the web interface or do I have to hack some file to achieve this result
> ?

Look at how OpenVPN works.  Hint, you'll probably end up doing
something along the lines of copying those files and doing a
s/OpenVPN/ssltunnel VPN/ and changing the commands to run it to
whatever brings up your ssltunnel ppp connection.

Depending on how well this works out, we might consider it for
inclusion post 1.0.