To: <support@pfsense.com>
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 6:01 AM
Subject: Re: [pfSense Support] pfSense 0.86 ppp-linkdown available

Create one in /usr/local/sbin and update the code in
/etc/inc/interfaces.inc to put the appropriate line in mpd.conf.  Be
warned that interfaces.inc will get replaced on every upgrade, make a
patch that auto-detects if there's a custom linkdown script and adds
it to the config and we'll consider it for inclusion.

--Bill