I’m working on a recently updated 89.2 version, and alter I did update I install and configure the pfflowd package, but when I look at the status/services page, it has the “stop” status.  If I click on “Start service” it does nothing, so I checked “pfflowd.sh” and I added the parameters: -i pfsync0 -n {destination-host:port} –v 5  (I didn’t set the parameter “-r pcap_file” cause I have not idea which is it.)

After that I succesfuly start the service from  the webgui, but I still can’t grab the logs from my “NetFlow Analyzer v.4”.  Then I start the service from the console and it brings me the text: “ZZZZ 4”

Can somebody tell me what this means, and if there is any configuration that I’m missing here in order to get the NetFlow package up and running on my box?

Thanks in advance for your help guys, it’s an outstanding job!!

Emanuel A. Gonzalez Barahona

Guatemala

--
No se encontro ningun virus en este mensaje.
Verificado por Anti-Virus AVG.