On Tue, 2005-10-25 at 00:41 +0100, alan walters wrote:
> You should really disable this check and add the rules manually
> afterward.

How should I do that ?  In FAQ it is written /tmp/rules.debug is
generated by scripts every few minutes so it is not right place to edit.

I've checked config.xml and I did not find any option which would look
like it disables these rules

In any case we must ask - is it expected to work in bridged mode and if
in this mode IP address on LAN should be empty ?   If yes it is a bug :)

> I use this configuration on wireless hotspots with wireless nics bridged
> to the wan. It works excellent. I only gave so much detail cos I found
> that the wrap boards can be a little funny changing that much and liked
> to be rebooted.
>
> I am sure a pc config would work much better. Without the unplugs and so
> on. I just tested this today, a filtered bridge to a vpn concentrator
> and it works fine.

:( In my case this is PC but it still has problems for some reason :(