Hi JD,

I moved your question to the support list. It get's much bigger audience there
and also belongs there. You should subscribe to the list if you are not already
subscribed.

-----------------------------paste follows-------------------------------------
Configuration:
has anyone successfully got bigpond cable working with pfsense? i seem to be
unable to authenticate. a ping will resolve the address, but no traffic will
get through. there are a lot of reccomendations to unplug modems for hours
before plugging the router in, but without knowing the settings are going to
work, my trial-and-error process is taking forever! please help, i am more than
willing to provide my answers, and would love to hear from someone who
*actually* has it working, rather than lots of people who know how it *should*
be working :) thanks heaps in advance Jd

As nobody of the devs can test this configuration and this basically only is
imported from m0n0 I hope we get some reports from our list.

Maybe we can make a FAQ-Entry of this later. I'll delete it from the FAQ for
now.

Holger