Also, I tried lower the guarantee to 256k just in case this part of the problem.

No joy, same issue..

Todd
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Ullrich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <support@pfsense.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 1:48 PM
Subject: Re: [pfSense Support] Traffic Shaping, killing my DSL link speed to less than 100k

On 10/26/05, Mojo Jojo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I probably don't but I do testing sometimes with multiple lines back to my
SoftSwitch at the office and don't want to yank it down to 100k or so and
have problems.

Either way the bandwidth here is only suppose to be reserved for the VOIP if the VOIP is actually using it, when it's not being used then it's allocated
back to data etc. At least this is the way I understand it..

That's correct.   Bill will have to chime in here on if this is no
longer the way it works.