To: <support@pfsense.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 4:52 PM
Subject: Re: [pfSense Support] Traffic Shaping, killing my DSL link speed to less than 100k

If you are on a embedded image you need to reflash.  The mini update
does not contain freebsd changes!

On 10/26/05, Mojo Jojo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
OK, I got the latest version from the URL below..

I changed the line from sis1 to ng0 in /tmp/rules.debug

I ran:

# pfctl -f /tmp/rules.debug
pfctl: ng0: driver does not support altq

As you can see I still get the same error.

Todd