I am using dyndns. I have applied the fixes noted in the other emails as well. I am a bit afraid to reboot since I am in the office today and need the internet connection to work :-)

To test this, do I just need to reboot?

Thanks again,
Brian

Bill Marquette wrote:
DynDNS?  Please read the mailing list - we need testers of a potential fix.

--Bill