On 10/27/05, Mojo Jojo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This should be in the next image, we (Scott) recently backported the
> change from FreeBSD -CURRENT.
> >>

> Oops, one more question regarding this comment above.
>
> So, are you saying that I should be able to use the wizard to prioritize
> VOIP traffic to/from my PPPOE/Lan connection?

Yes, assuming it (the FreeBSD code) works (I have no reason to assume
it won't).  We need testers ;-P  In 4 days I lose my PPPOE, so we'll
officially have no developers using it (except for Hoba and he tries
very hard to stay away from the PHP) in production.

> Lastly, when you say the next image? You mean the next version release? Will
> there be a WRAP version of this image? What version number should I look
> for?

Next version release, I'm not sure what that will be, Scott's the
release master  .89.8 maybe?