Might there be a creative way to do this... perhaps via a php/xml process.   As an "idea" for future consideration.   To interface/interact with PF Tables... I'm sure someone must have a PHP class that knows PF out there.   I can do some hunting.

Thank you.

Scott Ullrich wrote:
We have aliases which you can populate from the web interface but
there is no automated method.

Scott