There seems to be a few issues with it both client and server side. I
have been playing with monowal 1.2 openvpn and seem to see similar but
not as detailed problems.

I would guess that when it is re released in mono we would problerly get
it.
But I am sure the core team would give you more information

Regards

Alan walters

Ps the most recent version from mono 1.2-opvn2 seems to work ok, but
there is a couple of small bugs in firewall rules still.

What