Barry Kiesz wrote:
 Well..  I wouldn't say it worked, it just wouldn't boot past the "Phys
C/H/S 999/16/63 Log C/H/S 499/32/63 part

Barry

I can't understand what was so radically
changed from FreeBSD-RC1. Is it possible that release
version is less stable? I don't think so.
In the end I made clean install on the CF but system
crashes from time to time in the different situations
(by pressing buttons or so).
I was thinking that it is hardware problem but I have
the same experience on two different Soekris boxes.
Maybe, that there are two of us now, somebody will
look into it.

Best regards