Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2005 6:36 PM
Subject: AW: [pfSense Support] forums vs mailing list

The forum was a kind of "experiment". There were many people complaining about the lists demanding a forum. We don't shut down the ML because of the forum. Actually it's up to the user to decide if the forum or the ml is the better way. From what it looks at the moment, most people seem to like the forums more. We could try to setup a mailinfo if a new post is started in the forum to help keep the ml informed what's going on. Would you think this is a good idea to have?

Holger